Main institutions of macroeconomics
- Asia Pacific Forum on Women, Law and Development. (13 December 2017.) Press Release: Women’s Rights Groups call on Governments to Reject the WTO Declaration on ‘Women’s Economic Empowerment’.
- Asia Pacific Forum on Women, Law and Development. (February 2019). Promoting and Fulfilling the Right to Development.
- Bretton Woods Project. (June 2019). What are the Main Criticisms of the World Bank and the IMF?
- Gender & Development Network. (2018). Submission to the Independent Expert on Foreign Debt and Human Rights on the Links and the Impact of Economic Reforms and Austerity Measures on Women’s Human Rights.
- International Monetary Fund. “About the IMF.
- Musindarwezo, D. (2019). Realising Women’s Rights: The role of public debt in Africa. Gender & Development Network.
- Thomson, M., Kentikelenis, A., & Stubbs, T. (10 July 2017). Structural Adjustment Programmes Adversely Affect Vulnerable Populations: A Systematic-Narrative Review of their Effect on Child and Maternal Health. Public Health Reviews 38.
- World Bank Group. The World Bank.
- World Trade Organization. What is the WTO?