Call for consultants: Video producers
IWRAW Asia Pacific invites those with relevant experience and skills to submit their Expressions of Interest for a consultancy for the production of four videos – three animated videos to update IWRAW Asia Pacific’s existing CEDAW Quick & Concise video series and one video addressing the rights of sex workers.
Experienced video producers are invited to submit a short proposal containing a portfolio of their video animation production work, individual/team resume, and an estimated budget for producing four videos as outlined in the Terms of Reference. The proposal should include a quotation for video editing, as well as any additional costs such as music, voiceover recording, subtitling etc.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 7 July 2019. View the Terms of Reference.
Our unpaid internship programme offers successful applicants the opportunity to learn more about women’s human rights issues, CEDAW and related treaty bodies. Interns will also be able to gain skills in the areas of research and advocacy. As much as possible, we try to provide interns with a chance to gain hands-on experience by being involved in our trainings.
Interns are expected to contribute to areas of work relevant to the objectives and strategies of the organization. This may involve the intern developing position papers on various issues relating to women’s rights; undertaking research, collation and analysis of cases and principles; and contributing to trainings/meetings/consultations in various ways. Interns can expect to be involved in areas concerning:
- A human rights-based approach to development in the Global era
- Promoting the understanding and use of CEDAW and the Optional Protocol to CEDAW
- Integrating and implementing international human rights through national mechanisms
- Migration, resistance to women’s human rights from cultural factors, women affected by conflict, sexual orientation and gender identity, Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ESCR) and justiciability of ESCR rights
- Development of tools to support various CEDAW strategies including legal resources
To inquire about internship opportunities, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org