Click to view IWRAW Asia Pacific’s 2020-2024 Strategic Plan, which introduces our programme areas:
- Countering Human Rights Regression and UN Capture
- Interrogating Borders and their Impact on Women’s Human Rights
- Connecting Gender Equality to Environmental Justice
- Advancing Gender Equality in the World of Work
- Transforming Economics and Development through a Feminist Approach
Our Strategic Pillars, below, reflect the work undertaken by IWRAW Asia Pacific between 2017 and 2019.
Pillar 1: Engaging with contemporary issues: Integrating CEDAW’s framework for women’s economic justice into the sustainable development and business & human rights agendas; and developing strategies to address other contemporary issues.
Pillar 2: Sustaining women’s human rights movement and activism.
Pillar 3: Achieving implementation/accountability of the CEDAW framework of equality through law, policy and institutions: creating an enabling legal and institutional environment for women’s access to justice.
Pillar 4: Engaging with international and regional standard-setting institutions to ensure the integration of and compliance with CEDAW and the equality framework.